YES CLEANSE intimate washes - feminine wash
YES CLEANSE are sensitively formulated intimate washes, designed to respect the delicate vaginal ecology, with a refreshing and effective cleansing action.
Our organic feminine wash is available in two versions: unfragranced and Rose
YES CLEANSE key features:
- Ultra gentle intimate foam wash
- Guaranteed Pure and Natural
- Organic plant actives – Calendula and Aloe Vera
- pH matched wash*
- Washes away odour-causing bacteria without irritation
- Economic foam pump producing soft gentle lather
- 200+ washes (that’s over 6 months, when used daily)
- Propellant free foaming
- Luxurious feminine washes you can use with confidence and safety day after day
- YES Cleanse Rose contains exquisite Organic Rosa Damascena
*traditional soaps and shower gels can disrupt the vaginal pH balance, causing irritation and discomfort. YES CLEANSE has been carefully pH matched to complement and protect the intimate environment.
Natural pH balanced wash
We are delighted to introduce a new addition to the YES range of organic intimacy products.
Many of our longstanding customers who have enjoyed intimate comfort and sexual well-being through the use of YES lubricants and moisturisers, appealed to us to create an equally pure and side-effect free wash product for the intimate area.
Why? Many commercially available shower gels and liquid soaps can cause irritation to the delicate vulval area.
We listened, we researched, we formulated, we tested – and are now launching YES CLEANSE intimate wash as the perfect adjunct to our other products.
- For those who prefer an intimate wash that is free of all fragrance, there is YES CLEANSE.
- For those who enjoy the indulgence of a delicately perfumed wash, we have added precious organic Rosa Damascena to create YES CLEANSE Rose.
- Both products benefit from the soothing and nourishing properties of Calendula and Aloe Vera, as well as benign cleansing agents which are as effective as they are gentle.
- Safeguarding the pH of the intimate area is critical to its health and comfort, and YES CLEANSE is careful to respect this balance, making it naturally deodorising and ensuring that the protective acidic mantle of the vulva is not disrupted.
- YES CLEANSE works well everywhere else too.
As the creators of the pioneering and award-winning YES range of products, we regard ourselves as the custodians of your intimate health, and have taken every care to offer you two organic Intimate washes which meet our very exacting standards of purity, efficacy and safety.
Responsibly formulated, richly foaming, effectively cleansing and safely pleasurable to use, YES CLEANSE is the ideal intimate wash.
YES CLEANSE Reviews
If you've tried our product why not rate it and add your review?
If you have tried our products and would like to submit a review please complete the form below. Please enter your name as you would like it to appear after the review, for example "Charlie, Scotland".
We do not require your email address or order number, but if you provide either this will help us to improve our service. If you provide both we will enter you into a monthly prize draw for free YES products.
WONDERFUL product. It is so difficult to find good-quality truly unscented products in the US, this website has been a lifesaver! The YES Cleanse is organic, clean-feeling, non-irritating, and lasts a really really long time. NO problems with the itchies since I've started using this and YES VM.
Wanda, Maryland, USA
The menopause has brought me nothing but misery and one UTI after another. I have been in tears at the GP more than once and frequently in agonising pain. I didn't fancy using hormonal creams and stumbled across the Yes product range by accident when visiting the Vegetarian Society website. I decided to give the Rose Cleanse and VM a go. Best decision ever. I swear these products have changed my life in the way that they offer gentle, natural, balanced PH support to intimate health. I no longer live in fear of UTI's and wouldn't be without Yes products. and have no hesitation to recommending them. Thank you!
I was experiencing tremendous discomfort due to post menopausal dryness and had a couple of UTIs. I was also experiencing the feeling that another UTI was imminent. This continued for a very long time but stopped when I started using this product. Needless to say I will continue to use this product!
Questions & Answers about YES CLEANSE
Please click on the questions to see the answers.
If you can't find the information you're looking for please feel free to ask us a question.
If you have a question about this product please complete the form below and we will provide an answer as soon as possible. If you include your email address we will respond to you directly as well as posting our response to this page.
- Question: You say that Yes Cleanse "works everywhere else, too." Would it possibly be good for my sensitive face?
- YES CLEANSE is sensitively formulated to be used all over the body (including the face).
- Is this wash suitable for women with vulvodynia/vulval pain?
- YES CLEANSE is perfectly safe to use with Vulvodynia and it also helps maintain the correct pH within the vaginal environment.
- Is YES Cleanse suitable for lichen Sclerosis? Thank you.
- YES CLEANSE is suitable for Lichen Sclerosis as it is designed to respect the delicate vaginal ecology, with a refreshing and effective cleansing action. Using this product will also help to maintain a healthy pH within the vaginal environment.
- What ph is the wash?
- The wash is at pH4. Safeguarding the pH of the intimate area is critical to its health and comfort, and YES CLEANSE is careful to respect this balance, making it naturally deodorising and ensuring that the protective acidic mantle of the vulva is not disrupted.
- I am delighted with your product but wish you could market it for travel.ie:sachet or smaller bottles. I tried transferring it but no way as it is foam. I had to buy femfresh and after using YES I felt it was doing more harm than good so please help us travellers and produce a smaller container to get through security when flying. Thank you by the way YES is great.
- Thank you for your suggestion which we shall consider. A number of other customers have made a similar request. As you have discovered, you cannot decant a foam, nor can you put it in a sachet. The foaming mechanism is an expensive component of the packaging, which would affect the pricing of a smaller container, but we shall investigate. We are still hoping to create organic intimate wipes, which would be a suitable alternative for hand luggage. SO glad you enjoy using YES CLEANSE.
Free P&P on all orders this weekend!
5 / 5 based on 7 reviews - click to read
Rosa DamascenaFlower Oil*¹
Calendula Officinalis Extract*
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*
*Organically grown ingredients
¹Only in YES CLEANSE Rose