YES WB water based personal lubricant
YES WB key features:
- Enhances sexual pleasure and sensitivity
- No smell, no taste, no stickiness
- Compatible with natural rubber, latex and polyisoprene condoms and toys
- pH balanced for the vagina
- rapidly relieves dryness and discomfort
- Gynaecologist recommended
- Hypoallergenic: formulated to minimise the risk of allergies.
- Realistic texture
- Silky sensuous feel
- Intensely hydrating
- Replenishes natural moisture
- Perfect substitute for the body’s own lubrication
- Protects mucus membranes, and if necessary, supports healing
- Leaves skin clean and residue free
Natural Water-Based Lubricant
YES WB natural lubricant allows you to:
- Experience the discretion of a personal lubricant that feels and behaves like the real thing
- Appreciate its skin-nourishing and moisturising effects
- Celebrate the absence of anything that might interfere with your intimate health or pleasure
- Delight in anointing your body with silkiness
- Enjoy prolonging your love-making with ease and sensuousness
- Discover the release from anxiety about synthetic ingredients
- Relax in the certainty that you are cherishing your body and that of your partner
Thoroughly researched, responsibly formulated with original, effective and certified organic ingredients, elegantly packaged and sensitively dispensed, YES has the power to change your world from the inside.
YES lubricants offer you the discretion of products which, unlike most other lubricant, draw no attention to themselves through disturbing smell, taste or colour. We believe that lubricants should facilitate your pleasure, without masking your skin and senses.
Protected by International Patents
YES WB Reviews
If you've tried our product why not rate it and add your review?
If you have tried our products and would like to submit a review please complete the form below. Please enter your name as you would like it to appear after the review, for example "Charlie, Scotland".
We do not require your email address or order number, but if you provide either this will help us to improve our service. If you provide both we will enter you into a monthly prize draw for free YES products.
Thank you so much for this! This product has been an actual life-saver, as I was ready to give up on intimacy. It's natural, odourless, easy to use and feels great. Also, no stickiness! I also love the classy packaging, I can happily take this on holiday with me without worrying about someone taking one glance and instantly knowing what it is. Thank you so much!
YES, YES, YES!!!! I have tried 3 other kinds of lube for sensitive skin and they have burned the crap out of me. I love this one! It amazing. I usually don't leave reviews but I had to for this product and it doesn't get sticky when. Your done and leave my vagina feeling hydrated. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff. This stuff improved our sex life tremendously. Don't hesitate. Buy it.
Ordered both WB and OB with applicator but how on earth do you get it in the applicator it doesn't fit properly over nozzle and just made a horrendous mess therefore cannot use it. Very disappointed. Please help!! Have previously used Replens with applicator and no problem Our tubes are not manufactured to be used with an applicator which is why you may find it messy trying to administer with a reusable applicator. If you need to insert the product higher up in the vaginal area we would recommend using the pre-filled applicators.
Questions & Answers about YES WB
Please click on the questions to see the answers.
If you can't find the information you're looking for please feel free to ask us a question.
If you have a question about this product please complete the form below and we will provide an answer as soon as possible. If you include your email address we will respond to you directly as well as posting our response to this page.
- Does this come shipped in discreet packaging? My boyfriend and I currently live at his parents house.
- All YES products are packaged discreetly, in plain white boxes and a returns label with '3L Trading' rather than 'The YES YES Company'. You can view how the package will look by visiting this link https://www.yesyesyes.org/faqs/faqs-what-will-my-package-look-like/
- Can I ask what the product should look like. My last tube was cloudier than normal and seemed to have small brown dots in - I donât recall previous ones being like this and so did not want to use until I know itâs okay
- The tiny dots or black specs that you can see in your product is the flax seed extract, which goes through a very fine filtration process and sometimes they can appear as tiny (microscopic) black specs, as you have described. We would like to reassure you that they are totally harmless to you and part of using pure, raw ingredients. We hope this helps alleviate any concerns you may have regarding the product.
- Is this lubricant ok to use if you're trying to get pregnant?
- YES WB and YES VM are designed to match the vaginal environment at a low (acid) pH, but when you ovulate, the fertile cervical mucus changes as you may be aware to be more alkaline, to enable sperm survival. At this time, you need a lubricant which supports this pH change and matches that of sperm. So we do not recommend YES WB/YES VM during the ovulation period, although it is fine to use outside of the ovulation period. YES OB plant-oil based has no effect on the vaginal pH so could be used at any time of the month.
- I couldn't see anywhere what one you suggest for post menopausal dryness? I have never used an applicator for this either, is that recommended? Any and all suggestions for this painful situation would be great!
- ES VM Vaginal Moisturiser is a safe long-term solution to Vaginal Dryness (Atrophic Vaginitis) & offers instant relief from itching, soreness and painful intercourse. It is designed to release water to rehydrate dry vaginal tissues as needed, over extended periods, such as 1-3 days. YES VM is more of a slow release moisturiser to YES WB, the rate of moisturising is determined by the degree of vaginal tissue dryness. The drier they are the more water will be released. YES VM puts your body in control of rehydrating herself. Using Yes VM as a moisturiser as well as a lubricant for intimate relations is perfectly fine, however you might find using YES WB for intercourse more preferable as it releases water more rapidly, to where it is needed most for making love. You can check by sensing whether you are still moist and lubricated or whether you have become a little dry again; use your body as a guide.
- I haven't done well with applicator in the past so am I able to apply onto my husband before intimacy?
- You would need to purchase a tube of YES WB and we offer this in 3 different sizes. You and your partner would then need to apply lubricant (via your fingertips) to yourselves prior to intercourse.
Free P&P on orders over $50!
Please note that this product does not come with a reusable applicator.
5 / 5 based on 42 reviews - click to read
YES WB water based personal lubricant is made from:
- organic Aloe Vera, a renowned skin food;
- organic Flax extract which is particularly beneficial for the mucous membranes
- three synergistic plant based gums – guar, locust bean and xanthan, all of which contribute to the deep velvety texture
- food grade preservatives
- citric acid to buffer the pH
"This is the only personal lubricant that did not burn my vaginal tissues. "