YES WB water based personal lubricant
YES WB key features:
- Enhances sexual pleasure and sensitivity
- No smell, no taste, no stickiness
- Compatible with natural rubber, latex and polyisoprene condoms and toys
- pH balanced for the vagina
- rapidly relieves dryness and discomfort
- Gynaecologist recommended
- Hypoallergenic: formulated to minimise the risk of allergies.
- Realistic texture
- Silky sensuous feel
- Intensely hydrating
- Replenishes natural moisture
- Perfect substitute for the body’s own lubrication
- Protects mucus membranes, and if necessary, supports healing
- Leaves skin clean and residue free
Natural Water-Based Lubricant
YES WB natural lubricant allows you to:
- Experience the discretion of a personal lubricant that feels and behaves like the real thing
- Appreciate its skin-nourishing and moisturising effects
- Celebrate the absence of anything that might interfere with your intimate health or pleasure
- Delight in anointing your body with silkiness
- Enjoy prolonging your love-making with ease and sensuousness
- Discover the release from anxiety about synthetic ingredients
- Relax in the certainty that you are cherishing your body and that of your partner
Thoroughly researched, responsibly formulated with original, effective and certified organic ingredients, elegantly packaged and sensitively dispensed, YES has the power to change your world from the inside.
YES lubricants offer you the discretion of products which, unlike most other lubricant, draw no attention to themselves through disturbing smell, taste or colour. We believe that lubricants should facilitate your pleasure, without masking your skin and senses.
Protected by International Patents
YES WB Reviews
If you've tried our product why not rate it and add your review?
If you have tried our products and would like to submit a review please complete the form below. Please enter your name as you would like it to appear after the review, for example "Charlie, Scotland".
We do not require your email address or order number, but if you provide either this will help us to improve our service. If you provide both we will enter you into a monthly prize draw for free YES products.
This product is a quality of life saver. Having interstitial cystitis makes sex difficult, especially days afterward. I felt minimal to no pain using this product and feel 100 times better days after. It truly is a miracle product
Thank you so much for this! This product has been an actual life-saver, as I was ready to give up on intimacy. It's natural, odourless, easy to use and feels great. Also, no stickiness! I also love the classy packaging, I can happily take this on holiday with me without worrying about someone taking one glance and instantly knowing what it is. Thank you so much!
YES, YES, YES!!!! I have tried 3 other kinds of lube for sensitive skin and they have burned the crap out of me. I love this one! It amazing. I usually don't leave reviews but I had to for this product and it doesn't get sticky when. Your done and leave my vagina feeling hydrated. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff. This stuff improved our sex life tremendously. Don't hesitate. Buy it.
Questions & Answers about YES WB
Please click on the questions to see the answers.
If you can't find the information you're looking for please feel free to ask us a question.
If you have a question about this product please complete the form below and we will provide an answer as soon as possible. If you include your email address we will respond to you directly as well as posting our response to this page.
- Do I need an applicator or can it be applied to the penus
- When purchasing tubes of YES products they do not come with a reusable applicator as you apply the amount you need directly to the area required
- HiI use a kegel 8 probe and was wondering if you can use the yes vm gel instead of buying the legal 8 exercise gel as I use and get the yes vm on prescription. Many thanks
- YES VM is safe for use with latex, plastic and silicone toys/appliances. As the Kegel8 probe is Body-safe Silicone it will be fine to use with YES VM
- is YES lubricant safe for the mouth during play?
- All YES personal lubricants are quite safe to taste and swallow, having food grade edible plant based ingredients.
- How is this applied? Is it a cream you put on daily or simply before intercourse like other lubricants?
- YES WB is a water based gel that is applied with your fingertips prior to intercourse
- How long should it be used for after the first opening.I love the product, have been using it for over a year. Had my current tube for around 6 months and last two times I had sex I got burning and stinging after + a UTI. SOme lubs says discard after 6 months but I couldn't see any info so would like to ask.Thank you
- We advise that for YES WB water based lubricant and YES VM vaginal moisturiser once opened you have 6 months. For YES OB plant oil based lubricant it is 12 months from opening as it contains no water.
Free P&P on orders over $50!
Please note that this product does not come with a reusable applicator.
5 / 5 based on 43 reviews - click to read
YES WB water based personal lubricant is made from:
- organic Aloe Vera, a renowned skin food;
- organic Flax extract which is particularly beneficial for the mucous membranes
- three synergistic plant based gums – guar, locust bean and xanthan, all of which contribute to the deep velvety texture
- food grade preservatives
- citric acid to buffer the pH
"Easy to use. I like the ethical packaging and the brand name is of course brilliant! "