YES OB natural plant-oil based personal lubricant
YES OB key features:
- Natural plant-oil based alternative to silicone lubricants
- Perfect for prolonged love-making
- Dual purpose intimate lubricant and massage oil
- Safe for use with silicone toys
- Hypoallergenic: formulated to minimise the risk of allergies
- Richly nourishing, providing soothing relief
- Gynaecologist recommended
- Formulated for maximum lubricity and long-lasting glide
- Imparts lavish and lasting lubrication
- Rich velvety texture
- Ideal for water play
- Beneficial for skin, so no need to wash off
- Chemical and preservative free
- YES OB is NOT condom compatible
Natural oil-based lubricant
Experience a breakthrough in lubricant technology with YES – its outstanding performance enhances yours.
YES OB plant-oil based natural lubricant allows you to:
- Enjoy prolonging your love-making with ease and sensuousness
- Discover the release from anxiety about synthetic ingredients
- Appreciate its skin-nourishing and moisturising effects
- Celebrate the absence of anything that might interfere with your intimate health or pleasure
- Relax in the certainty that you are cherishing your body and that of your partner
Thoroughly researched, responsibly formulated with original, effective and certified organic ingredients, elegantly packaged and sensitively dispensed, YES has the power to change your world from the inside.
YES natural lubricants offer you the discretion of products which, unlike most other lubricants, draw no attention to themselves through disturbing smell, taste or colour. We believe that natural lubricants should facilitate your pleasure, without masking your skin and senses.
YES OB Reviews
If you've tried our product why not rate it and add your review?
If you have tried our products and would like to submit a review please complete the form below. Please enter your name as you would like it to appear after the review, for example "Charlie, Scotland".
We do not require your email address or order number, but if you provide either this will help us to improve our service. If you provide both we will enter you into a monthly prize draw for free YES products.
This is an absolute Godsend for post menopausal women. Itâs feels so natural. However, it keeps me awake at night very significantly (I presume this will be the vitamin E), so, can only be used in the morning.
I was suffering a lot with dryness and itchiness nothing seemed to work. I saw your product on the internet, I am so very happy and pleased as itâs a fantastic product. It has changed my life. Thanks a million.
Hello SamanthaI agree, the OB is lovely. I keep a skewer at hand to stick down the neck of the tube to unblock it each time. Works a treat!
Questions & Answers about YES OB
Please click on the questions to see the answers.
If you can't find the information you're looking for please feel free to ask us a question.
If you have a question about this product please complete the form below and we will provide an answer as soon as possible. If you include your email address we will respond to you directly as well as posting our response to this page.
- Is it safe to digest during oral sex
- All our personal lubricants are quite safe to taste and swallow, having food grade edible plant based ingredients.
- I suffer from recurrent thursh and want to find a lube thatâs wont trigger it. Will this help me?
- Both of YES VM & WB are pH balanced to be vagina friendly, so can help ward of infection. As the OB does not contain any water it does not alter the pH
- This is a wonderful product, but does it have an expiration date? How long will an open tube stay safe to use? Thanks!
- The expiry date is on the crimped edge of the tube. Our products will never be harmful to use, they just become less effective after the expiry date.
- Hello. Is it safe to use in pregnancy? I'm 21 weeks now and I have serious pain while having sex with my hubby. I'm suffering from vaginal dryness, I guess.
- I am happy to confirm that all products are suitable for use during pregnancy. We believe that when you are pregnant, you are especially careful about your diet and the products you use, as you want your bodily environment to be as welcoming and kind as possible to your growing baby. During the hormonal changes brought about by pregnancy, it is common for a woman to experience vaginal dryness, and to need a lubricant. If vaginal dryness is experienced as a result of hormone changes due to pregnancy -common in the 2nd trimester - then the water based would be more appropriate as it has the dual action of moisturisation and lubrication. The oil based would be absolutely to fine to use as an intimate lubricant too and it is also excellent for anointing your tummy as it expands to help protect against stretch marks, and then later in the pregnancy, for perineal massage.
- Is this product suitable for use as a barrier when using a swimming pool as I seem to be susceptible to infections ?
- The YES OB will act as a barrier and you can wear it whilst you are swimming
Free P&P on all orders this weekend!
Please note that this product does not come with a reusable applicator.
5 / 5 based on 28 reviews - click to read
YES OB plant-oil based personal lubricant contains:
- Two rich organic butters – cocoa butter and shea butter, which impart smoothness and body;
- Two fine emollient oils – sweet almond oil and sunflower oil, both organic, which confer a silky texture and skin moisturising benefits;
- A little white organic bees wax, and some Vitamin E which as well as benefiting the skin, acts as a preservative.
"Thank you for the integrity of your produc"