YES OB natural plant-oil based personal lubricant
YES OB key features:
- Natural plant-oil based alternative to silicone lubricants
- Perfect for prolonged love-making
- Dual purpose intimate lubricant and massage oil
- Safe for use with silicone toys
- Hypoallergenic: formulated to minimise the risk of allergies
- Richly nourishing, providing soothing relief
- Gynaecologist recommended
- Formulated for maximum lubricity and long-lasting glide
- Imparts lavish and lasting lubrication
- Rich velvety texture
- Ideal for water play
- Beneficial for skin, so no need to wash off
- Chemical and preservative free
- YES OB is NOT condom compatible
Natural oil-based lubricant
Experience a breakthrough in lubricant technology with YES – its outstanding performance enhances yours.
YES OB plant-oil based natural lubricant allows you to:
- Enjoy prolonging your love-making with ease and sensuousness
- Discover the release from anxiety about synthetic ingredients
- Appreciate its skin-nourishing and moisturising effects
- Celebrate the absence of anything that might interfere with your intimate health or pleasure
- Relax in the certainty that you are cherishing your body and that of your partner
Thoroughly researched, responsibly formulated with original, effective and certified organic ingredients, elegantly packaged and sensitively dispensed, YES has the power to change your world from the inside.
YES natural lubricants offer you the discretion of products which, unlike most other lubricants, draw no attention to themselves through disturbing smell, taste or colour. We believe that natural lubricants should facilitate your pleasure, without masking your skin and senses.
YES OB Reviews
If you've tried our product why not rate it and add your review?
If you have tried our products and would like to submit a review please complete the form below. Please enter your name as you would like it to appear after the review, for example "Charlie, Scotland".
We do not require your email address or order number, but if you provide either this will help us to improve our service. If you provide both we will enter you into a monthly prize draw for free YES products.
We have tried so many regular products e.g durex, ky jelly etc and they have caused me irritation and internal burning. This is the only product that works for me and is so soothing and moisturizing. Definately an amazing product. Thank you.
This is an absolute Godsend for post menopausal women. It feels so natural. However, it keeps me awake at night very significantly (I presume this will be the vitamin E), so, can only be used in the morning.
I was suffering a lot with dryness and itchiness nothing seemed to work. I saw your product on the internet, I am so very happy and pleased as it is a fantastic product. It has changed my life. Thanks a million.
MI, Peak District
Questions & Answers about YES OB
Please click on the questions to see the answers.
If you can't find the information you're looking for please feel free to ask us a question.
If you have a question about this product please complete the form below and we will provide an answer as soon as possible. If you include your email address we will respond to you directly as well as posting our response to this page.
- Is it compatible for anal sex?
- You can use our OB for anal play, please note this is not condom compatible
- Hi does the oil based cream have an applicator for internal use please
- We have two oil based products, one which comes in a pre filled applicator and one which is in a tube (Without an applicator)
- Will yes ob effect sperm or is it ok to use while trying to get pregnant?
- The pH of the vagina during most of your cycle is acidic (typically around pH4), however when you ovulate the pH of fertile cervical mucous changes and becomes more alkaline, matching that of sperm. YES WB water-based personal lubricant is designed to match the acidic (pH4) vaginal environment and is not intended to aid conception, however, this product has undergone sperm motility testing by an independent laboratory and has proven results that using YES WB water-based lubricant whilst trying to conceive should not lessen your chances of becoming pregnant due to any effects on sperm motility. YES OB plant-oil based lubricant is designed to nourish and sooth tissues and is pH neutral so it will not change the pH of the vaginal tissues. This product has also undergone sperm motility testing by an independent laboratory and again the results are; that using YES OB plant-oil based lubricant whilst trying to conceive should not lessen your chances of becoming pregnant due to any effects on sperm motility. The testing for both products evaluates whether a lubricant is toxic to sperm (i.e. does it cause sperm immobilisation or non-progressive movement). Eight hours after exposure to YES WB water-based lubricant and YES OB plant-oil based lubricant, the results showed the ability of sperm to make progressive movement was unaffected compared to controls.
- I am interested in your oil based product to apply topically rather than internally. Is your product packaged without applicators? Or does one need to squeeze the lubricant onto a finger and then apply? Thanks!
- The OB in the tube will help calm external intimate tissues and is designed to be applied with finger application.
- Hello, is it harmful if swallowed while oral sex?
- Thank you for contacting YES regarding the suitability of YES personal lubricants for oral sex; all products are quite safe to taste and swallow, having food grade edible plant based ingredients. YES WB water based and YES VM vaginal moisturiser are free of taste and has no smell, so there is nothing to interfere with a woman's natural smell and taste. YES OB plant-oil is made from food grade ingredients and if anything might taste slightly of chocolate, because of the cocoa butter it contains, but is otherwise neutral in smell and taste. I hope this gives you the reassurance you require.
Sorry, currently out of stock.
Please enter your email address below to be notified when it is back in stock.
Free P&P on all orders this weekend!
Please note that this product does not come with a reusable applicator.
5 / 5 based on 29 reviews - click to read
YES OB plant-oil based personal lubricant contains:
- Two rich organic butters – cocoa butter and shea butter, which impart smoothness and body;
- Two fine emollient oils – sweet almond oil and sunflower oil, both organic, which confer a silky texture and skin moisturising benefits;
- A little white organic bees wax, and some Vitamin E which as well as benefiting the skin, acts as a preservative.
"Bought for my wife. We wouldn't have a sex life without these, thank you."