YES DG (DOUBLE GLIDE) water & plant-oil based lubricant combo pack
YES DG (double glide) combines both YES WB 100ml water-based and YES OB 80ml plant-oil based personal lubricants in a single pack. Enjoy these products either separately or in combination.
YES WB is a discreet, natural silky gel which matches vaginal pH, moisturises and lubricates intimate tissues.
YES OB is a luxurious plant-oil based natural lubricant, whose rich oils and butters nourish and condition skin, giving lasting lubricity and comfort.
- enhances sexual pleasure, sensitivity and ease in love-making
- no smell, no taste, no stickiness
- pH balanced for the vagina
- rapidly relieves dryness and discomfort
- hypoallergenic: formulated to minimise the risk of allergies
- YES WB is compatible with natural rubber, latex and polyisoprene condoms and toys
- YES OB is NOT condom compatible
- YES OB is suitable for water play and silicone toy use
What is the double glide effect?
The essential function of lubricants is that they should be slippery and allow bodies to glide without friction when making love.
Yes DG offers an intensification of slipperiness with its Double Glide effect.
How is this achieved?
The glide from YES WB soft gel is silky and feels reassuringly similar to naturally produced lubrication. However, any water based product by its very nature will not last very long.
The glide from YES OB is different: the formulation gives a creamy texture which is richer, and as the oils and butters do not evaporate, the effect is longer-lasting.
Yes DG combines the benefits of both products – the longevity and high viscosity of Yes OB, with the natural feeling of YES WB, to deliver the best of both worlds.
We recommend applying a layer of YES OB first, followed by one of YES WB, to experience a new dimension in pleasurable lubrication. The WB effectively slides on a coat of water-proof OB, increasing the degree and duration of the glide.
Both products can be applied to either partner, alternatively, in the case of heterosexual couples, the WB can be used internally by the woman, and the OB can be applied to the man’s penis, to achieve the exciting synergy of the two products during sex.
We owe the discovery of this technique to Ruth Hallam Jones, an eminent Psychosexual Therapist, who coined the term “Double Glide”. She found that the unique combination of the two YES products gave enough time and lubrication to women being treated for vaginismus, for them to relax trustingly and build up their tolerance of penetration. Conventional products did not last long enough, or provide enough natural feeling of comfort to achieve good outcomes to treatment. Ruth Hallam Jones said that the success of this approach had “changed her practice”.
The technique is now widely accepted, not just in a therapeutic context, but as a valuable and sensuous means of prolonging and intensifying intercourse.
YES DG Reviews
If you've tried our product why not rate it and add your review?
If you have tried our products and would like to submit a review please complete the form below. Please enter your name as you would like it to appear after the review, for example "Charlie, Scotland".
We do not require your email address or order number, but if you provide either this will help us to improve our service. If you provide both we will enter you into a monthly prize draw for free YES products.
I was having trouble with dryness and painful sex due to menopause and was at my wit's end, most lubricants I tried either burned or had questionable ingredients in them. It had gotten to the point where I thought my sex life was over (at only 49!) I was depressed about it and felt bad for my (patient)husband too. My doctor only suggested Premarin which I did not want to use (hormones from mare's urine? No thank you). I read about the "double-glide" system and thought that if it was helping women who had vaginismus then it was worth a try. Well, am I ever glad I tried it! It worked so well I am no longer worried about dryness or pain. I am so happy and relieved. Thank you so much Yes and Dr Ruth Hallam Jones. You've saved my sex life and made me a very happy woman (my husband says thank you too)!
Questions & Answers about YES DG
Please click on the questions to see the answers.
If you can't find the information you're looking for please feel free to ask us a question.
If you have a question about this product please complete the form below and we will provide an answer as soon as possible. If you include your email address we will respond to you directly as well as posting our response to this page.
- Hi, Can you please tell me if it is ok to use the Yes OB lubricant at the same time as the Yes VM? Also is it ok to use the Yes VM for help with moisture during intercourse as I don't have a problem with dryness generally, it only bothers me during sex. I have been using the OB and WB for some time now and they are a great help so thought I'd try the new VM to see if it would help too.Please let me know what you think as I have just purchased some. Thank you.
- YES VM is entirely suitable for use during intercourse, so please use it with confidence in this way. It can also be combined with the use of OB, as you have found that to be of help. Just treat VM in the same way that you have been using WB. It is very similar, but designed to give longer lasting moisture to intimate tissues.
- Hi! This product looks amazing! You mention that the water based lubricant is pH balanced, is the oil based lubricant as well? Also if you're are prone to vaginal infections, can this product be risky?
- Hello - thank you for your question. pH is a measure of how alkaline or acid a water-based liquid is. Oil based liquids do not contain water, and so do not have a pH value. YES WB actively protects intimate tissues against infection, by being pH matched to the vagina. YES OB, unlike mineral oil based products, is based on organic plant oils,and will nourish rather than compromise vaginal health.
- Hello! Do any of your lubricants contain any gluten? Thank-you!
- I am happy to reassure you that all YES products are gluten free.
- I utilize oral sex to brig my wife pleasure. I would like to know which is the best lubricant for these encounter, if the lubricant is safe if it enters my mouth, and will it loose it's effectiveness after being mixed with my saliva.
- Thank you for your questions. Yes WB is probably most suitable for oral sex. All the ingredients are food grade, perfectly safe if swallowed, and the slipperiness should only be augmented, and not reduced, by your saliva.
Free P&P on orders over $50!
Please note that this product does not come with a reusable applicator.
5 / 5 based on 1 review - click to read
YES WB water based personal lubricant is made from:
- Organic Aloe Vera, a renowned skin food;
- Organic Flax extract which is particularly beneficial for the mucous membranes;
- Three synergistic plant based gums – guar, locust bean and xanthan, all of which contribute to the deep velvety texture;
- Food grade preservatives and citric acid to buffer the pH.
YES OB plant-oil based personal lubricant contains:
- Two rich organic butters – cocoa butter and shea butter, which impart smoothness and body;
- Two fine emollient oils – sweet almond oil and sunflower oil, both organic, which confer a silky texture and skin moisturising benefits;
- A little white organic bees wax, and some Vitamin E which as well as benefiting the skin, acts as a preservative.
"Love it!! It has changed my sexual life around following ovarian cancer "